Welcome to myStock Software :
myStock Inventory Manager is an application specifically designed for the mobile/tablet users. It serves as a powerful tool for individuals, small and medium sized businesses to record and manage the stock movements and to do the costing easily with a minimum investment. This application can also be used for larger organizations for Inventory management of multiple locations using a single device. More over, this application is ideal for monitoring the Inventory of remote locations and exchanging data between mobile devices and data servers.
Though simple to use, this features rich application with a pleasing visual interface can be the best mobile solution to cater to all your Inventory requirements..
Download a sample Products List CSV file to import into myStock!
- General purpose Inventory control system
- Works on Android version 2.1 or above and adapts to mobiles & tables of various makes and builds.
- Can manage multiple Inventory Centers/ locations
- Maintains weighted average cost for accurate valuation
- Negative stock controls
- Built in barcode reader (zxing)
- User definable product categories
- Data import from CSV format for products
- View product list sorted by code, name or category
- Attach product picture
- User definable stock movement (transaction) types
- Filter transactions on product, date/ month, type or search for keywords
- Transactions list sortable by date, product, type
- Create/View/Email PDF reports
- Bar chart reports
- Location- wise data backup/ restore by date
- Backup/ restore to Dropbox
- Data import from a different location
- Period closing procedure
- Password protection
- User definable preferences